Definitions, characteristics and legislation
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain on the user's computer for different periods of time: for example session cookie, which is automatically cancelled when the browser is closed; or persistent cookies, which remain on the user's equipment until a set deadline.
- "analytics cookies" used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site,
- navigation or session cookies (to authenticate),
- functional cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service.
For "profiling cookies", vice versa, ie those aimed at creating user profiles and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing, a prior consent is required.
Types of cookies and (de-) selection.
The Site uses the following cookies that can be de-selected, except for third-party cookies: they must refer directly to the relevant selection and de-selection methods for the respective cookies, indicated by the link:
- Technical browsing or session cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site, to show the content and services requested.
- Functional cookies, used to activate specific features of the site and a set of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service provided.
ATTENTION: by disabling technical and / or functional cookies, the Site may not be accessible or some services or certain functions of the Site may not be available or work properly and you may have to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site.
- Third-party cookies, are cookies of sites or web servers other than those of Machining, used for the purposes of such as third parties. It should be noted that these third parties, listed below with the relative links to privacy policies, are typically independent data controllers of the data collected through the cookies they serve thought their websites; therefore, it will have to refer to their personal and information processing policies and consent forms (selection and de-selection of the respective cookies), as specified in the mentioned Measure. For completeness it is also specified that Demo Meko Technology S.r.l. does its utmost to be able to track cookies on its Website. These are updated on a regular basis in the following table, where we give transparency on cookies directly sent by Demo Meko Technology S.r.l. and their purposes. With regard to third parties who send cookies through our site, we provide the following links to the respective privacy policies: to such third parties we delegate, as already stated, the responsibility to provide the information and collect your consent, as provided by the Measure. This responsibility refers not only to cookies that third parties send directly, but also to any additional cookies that are sent through our site by virtue of the use of services that the third parties themselves use. Compared to these cookies, in fact, sent by service providers of the mentioned third parties, Demo Meko Technology S.r.l. does not have the possibility to exercise any control and does not know its characteristics or purpose.
Below are links to information on third-party cookies:
- Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
In detail, the cookies sent by Demo Meko Technology S.r.l. through the Site are indicated below:
- csrftoken (Supplier: www.labelado.com; Type: HTTP; Due date: 1 year; Description: Useful to prevent attacks on the website from third-party websites);
- django_language (Supplier: www.labelado.com; Type: HTTP; Due date: 1 year; Description: identifies the users language);
- wizard_quote_wizard (Supplier: www.labelado.com; Type: HTTP; Due date: session; Description: necessary for the technical features of the website);
- sessionid (Supplier: www.labelado.com; Type: HTTP; Due date: 13 months; Description: maintains the users status on the sites pages);
- fr (Supplier: Facebook,com; Type: HTTP; Due date: 3 months; Description: used by Facebook to provide advertising products);
- tr (Supplier: Facebook,com; Type: Pixel; Due date: session; Description: Pixel Tracker).
You can block or delete (in whole or in part) technical and functional cookies through the specific functions of your Browser. However, we inform you that not allowing technical cookies could make it impossible to use the Site, view its contents and use the relative services. Inhibit functional cookies may mean that some services or certain functions of the Site will not be available or will not work properly and you may have to manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the Site.
The choices made regarding the site's cookies will in turn be recorded in a special cookie. This cookie may, however, in some circumstances do not function properly: in such cases, we advise you to delete unwanted cookies and to inhibit their use also through the functionality of your browsers.
Your preferences regarding cookies should be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the site.
How to view and modify cookies through the Browser